Skiing and sleeping in the Dolomites
We offer you several ski-cot-tours (05.01.2020 - 22.03.2020) with a guide from the environment, who has a lot of experience in and much knowlegde about the mountains.
The Superski-Dolomites map shows cots (red cot symbols) in the Dolomites where during the ski tour can be stayed:
- Alta Badia, Gadertal
- Passo San Pellegrino
- Alpe Lusia
- Val di Fassa
- Gröden, Grödnertal and Seisser Alm
Example of a Ski-cot-tour (red cot symbols with number):
- Saturday: start in St Christina and via Ciampinoi, Plan de Gralba, Sellajoch, Lupo Bianco, Passo Pordoi and Belvedere to the first accommodation
- Sunday: ski in Arabba, Campolongo, Corvara, La Villa and then via Piculin and St Vigil to Kronplatz for the second and third overnight stay
- Monday: ski the whole day in Kronplatz (approximately 100 km slopes) with long and steep downhill’s
- Tuesday: descent via Piculin, then with the ski bus, ski via Piz La Villa and St Kassian to Armentarola and again with the bus over the Falzaregopass in the direction of Cortina for the fourth and fifth overnight stay in a central situated refuge
- Wednesday: during the whole day enjoy the beautiful, steep and challenging downhill’s of the Women World Cup-racing slope, Ravalles and Pomedus or Falloria
- Thursday: via the admirable ski-slopes of Cinque Torri and Averau with the bus to Pescul and subsequently ski in Civetta. Here every skier gets one’s money worth. Who still hasn’t enough can avail the possibility of night-skiing (included in the ski pass). The panorama of this skiing-region is stamped by the powerful massif of the Mount Civetta and Mount Pelmo. The sixth stay will be in the surrounding of Monte Pelmo.
- Friday: descent to Alleghe, with the ski bus to Malga Ciapela and then ski from the Marmolada, the highest mountain and only glacier of the Dolomites (3.360 m) during a long descent of 11 km. The overnight (seventh and last) stay will be in a refuge at Fedaia Pass.
- Saturday: via Arabba, Corvara, Grödnerjoch and Wolkenstein or via Pordoijoch, Sellajoch and Plan de Gralba back to St. Christina. The expected arrival time in St. Christina will be at 11:00-12:00 o’clock.
Upon request of the whole group transport of luggage is possible against supplementary costs.
The accommodations are always in mountain-cots with excellent kitchen and good sleeping-accommodations. The guest skies on his own risk and should have a personal travel insurance in case of an accident. The guide doesn’t give ski-lessons, but is anxious to offer an unforgettable week for the members
Prices: > Prices. Skipass: > Dolomiti Superski